Business-to-Business Council Marketer Of The Year Award
Who's the best? Each year this award recognizes the best in the B2B community as nominated and chosen by YOU! Do you know someone who can match the accomplishments of our past winners? Help us raise the bar even further and nominate someone who has demonstrated consistent excellence.
The DMA Business-to-Business Council established the Business-to-Business Council Marketer of the Year Award in 2003. The annual award recognizes the achievement, innovation and leadership of an individual whose work represents the very best in business-to-business marketing.
Join us this year in helping recognize these groundbreaking business-to-business success stories by nominating the person, agency or company you believe is an innovative, provocative and creative force in your industry. The award will be presented at DMA2012 in Las Vegas.
The individual must meet the following criteria:
- Recognized achievement - Consider what this individual has contributed to business-to-business marketing and its development as a marketing practice
- Leadership and contribution to the growth of their company
- Innovative approaches to delivering successful results. Describe the individual’s innovations and creative thinking related to business-to-business marketing.
- Always displays best practices and ethical business policies
- Shares knowledge and methodology to next generation and industry colleagues through educational forums
*Nominee must be from a DMA Member Company.
Please complete this Nomination Form by July 27, 2012.
Congratulations to our 2011 Winner:
Vice President - Product and Marketing,
Cindy is a Vice President - Product and Marketing, for Qwest (CenturyLink), responsible for marketing efforts for Qwest Business Markets inclusive of Fortune 1000 businesses with programs including advertising (print, online, social media, etc), lead generation, customer retention, thought leadership, and implementation of all programs in Business Market. Cindy is also responsible for all Product Management including MPLS, VoIP, Contact Center, Conferencing, CPE, Private Line and Wave, and all application services for Business Markets.
2009 - Kathleen Barrett, Hewlett Packard
2008 - Debbie Oenning, Sterling Commerce
2007 - J. Douglas Lackey, Xerox Corporation
2006 - Jerry Reisberg, Leaps and Bounds LLC
2005 - Bruce Dahlgren, Lexmark International, Inc.
2004 - Neil Metviner, PB Direct
2003 - Richard Rosen, ROSEN
back to top