|Login / Logout / Resources for Consumers / Create a FREE Online Account / Contact Us|
|Membership||Issues||Events||Professional Development||Who We Are||Contact|
NATIONAL CENTER FOR DATABASE MARKETING (NCDM) 2006 CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION TO BE HELD DECEMBER 11-13, 2006
NATIONAL CENTER FOR DATABASE MARKETING (NCDM)
2006 CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION
TO BE HELD DECEMBER 11-13, 2006
WHAT: National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) 2006
Where Marketing & IT Meet for Data Tools, Modeling, Analytics, Campaign Management, & the Web
WHERE: Caribe Royale Resort, Orlando, FL
WHEN: Monday, December 11 – Wednesday, December 13, 2006
WHO: Co-owned and co-presented by: DIRECT Magazine and The DMA
(Attendees): Advance attendee registration information can be obtained online at
www.ncdmevents.com or via phone at 800-927-5007 or 203-358-3751.
(Press): Advance press registration information can be obtained online at www.ncdmevents/winter/press or by contacting Laura Colona, The DMA, at email@example.com. Appropriate credentials are required. See Web site for specific details.
· Intensive Sessions on Monday, December 11 will provide three-hour, in-depth sessions on Web analytics, analytical tools, business intelligence (BI), marketing ROI, and the customer experience.
· More Than 70 conference sessions grouped into five new tracks including:
· Analytics & Marketing Measurements
· Campaign Management Solutions
· Data 360°
· Marketing Management
· Tools & Technology
· Four Keynotes by Industry Leaders, including Bassel Ojjeh, VP strategic data solutions, Yahoo!; Nick Besbeas, VP direct marketing, Yahoo!; Kent Oldham, associate director GBS consumer view solutions manager, Procter & Gamble; and Ryan Mathews, founder & CEO, Black Monk Consulting
· NCDM 2006 Database Excellence Awards Luncheon & Ceremony honor organizations that have demonstrated ingenuity and creativity in leveraging their marketing databases and achieving dramatic results. Last year’s winners included Affinia Hospitality, AOL, Dell, Merkle, and Abacus, among others. See who wins platinum, gold, and silver honors in 2006.
· Largest Exhibition Dedicated to Database Marketing, including more than 75 suppliers with technology solutions, products, and services to help marketers implement results-driven database marketing strategies. Products displayed will include: database building, marketing & management; CRM; campaign management, analytics & modeling; Web analytics; list enhancement; customer service; direct marketing; telemarketing; marketing research, and much more. The Technology Jungle Tours and the Supplier Zone in the Exhibit Hall will be new features at NCDM 2006.
· New “Lay of the Land” Orientation for first-timers who want advice on how to make the most of their NCDM conference experience.
· The Certificate of Completion Program will offer IT and marketing professionals a Core or Advanced curriculum of NCDM sessions developed to fit their level of expertise and educational needs.
INFORMATION: For more information and to register, please visit www.ncdmevents.com
# # #
Co-sponsored by DIRECT magazine and The Direct Marketing Association, the National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) Conference is dedicated exclusively to the database marketing industry. NCDM is held once a year and brings marketing and technology decision-makers together to find practical approaches to today’s direct marketing challenges using customer data and technology.
DIRECT is the authoritative resource for direct marketing professionals. DIRECT delivers detailed coverage of every aspect of successful direct marketing, including: direct mail; customer relationship management; telemarketing; online marketing; and emerging technology. DIRECT puts breaking developments into meaningful, actionable terms marketers can use to build successful campaigns. DIRECT’s franchise of products includes: DIRECT magazine; the e-newsletters DIRECT Newsline, DIRECT Listline, and Chief Marketer; the NCDM conferences (co-owned with the DMA); www.directmag.com; and much more. DIRECT is a Prism Business Media product.
About The DMA
The Direct Marketing Association (www.the-dma.org) is the leading global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques. DMA advocates industry standards for responsible marketing, promotes relevance as the key to reaching consumers with desirable offers, and provides cutting-edge research, education, and networking opportunities to improve results throughout the entire direct marketing process. DMA delivers "Five Pillars" of member services: Advocacy, Branding, Education and Competency Building, Networking, and Research and Market Intelligence. Founded in 1917, DMA today represents more than 3,600 companies from dozens of vertical industries in the US and 50 other nations, including a majority of the Fortune 100 companies, as well as nonprofit organizations.
In 2005, companies spent an estimated $161 billion on direct marketing in the United States. Measured against total US sales, these advertising expenditures generated an estimated $1.85 trillion in increased sales in 2005, or 7 percent of the $26 trillion in total sales in the US economy (which includes intermediate sales). All together, direct marketing accounted for 10.3 percent of total US GDP in 2005.
The Power of Direct: Relevance. Responsibility. Results.