|Login / Logout / Resources for Consumers / Create a FREE Online Account / Contact Us|
|Membership||Issues||Events||Professional Development||Who We Are||Contact|
DMA09 Educational Tracks Give Marketers Top-Notch Multichannel Training
Brand New Trigger Marketing Track Debuts in
New York, NY, May 18, 2009 — The Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) DMA09 Conference & Exhibition, the Global Event for Integrated Marketing will give marketers the multichannel training they need to succeed in today’s environment. Nine educational tracks, including the brand new Trigger Marketing track, will be offered October 17-22 at the
“DMA knows how important it is to balance core direct marketing techniques and the new tools and trends in integrated marketing,” said Lori Ann Pope, DMA senior conference manager. “This year we have expanded the Leveraging New Media track and have 15 ‘back by popular demand’ sessions — the highest voted sessions from last year’s program. The educational opportunities we are offering in
DMA09 Educational Tracks:
· Acquisition and Prospecting — Issues related to data mining, segmentation, demographics, software applications, testing models, response behavior, and how to increase response rates will be reviewed and discussed in this track.
· Creative and Production Strategies — This track will cover elements of copy, design, art direction, production, offers, and format for all marketing channels. It will also feature sessions on the latest trends and solutions in many facets of production and fulfillment to get your message to the market faster.
· Database and Analytics — Sessions in this track will focus on today’s cutting-edge thinking on operation functions and integration of the two main sources for understanding your customer and successful segmentation, the marketing database and research.
· DM Basics — Core direct marketing techniques are the foundation of a marketer’s skill set. This track will provide professionals new to direct marketing with a comprehensive overview of the direct and integrated marketing process.
· Leveraging New Media — Explore exciting new developments, research, and useful tactics in advergaming, interactive television/video-on-demand, mobile marketing, word of mouth, and much more at sessions in this track.
· Multichannel Strategies — Attendees taking sessions in this track will hear case studies and best practices on strategies to strengthen the power of all channels in the marketing mix.
· Online Optimization — Educational sessions will cover growth challenges, trends, strategies, and analysis to successfully optimize interactive marketing efforts. Sessions will focus on affiliate marketing, blogging, email, pay-per-click advertising, web design and development and more.
· Retention and Loyalty — Sessions will address issues ranging from retention strategies, calculating lifetime value, establishing winning loyalty programs, and strengthening customer service initiatives.
· Trigger Marketing — During these sessions marketers and their supplier partners will discuss the solutions they set up, how they maintain them, the costs and efficiencies that they incur, and the profits they drive.
Get Social with DMA
About DMA09 Conference & Exhibition
The DMA09 Annual Conference & Exhibition, the Global Event for Integrated Marketing, is the world’s largest gathering of multichannel marketing professionals. DMA09, which will be held October 17-22 in
For information about DMA09 exhibition and sponsorship opportunities, please contact
DMA provides complimentary registrations for editorial staff of media outlets covering multichannel direct marketing. To request press registration, please email DMA at email@example.com. For information about DMA’s requirements for press credentials, please click here.
About Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
The Direct Marketing Association (www.the-dma.org) is the leading global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques. DMA advocates standards for responsible marketing, promotes relevance as the key to reaching consumers with desirable offers, and provides cutting-edge research, education, and networking opportunities to improve results throughout the end-to-end direct marketing process. Founded in 1917, DMA today represents more than 3,400 companies from dozens of vertical industries in the
In 2008, marketers — commercial and nonprofit — spent $176.9 billion on direct marketing, which accounted for 52.1 percent of all ad expenditures in the
The Power of Direct: Relevance. Responsibility. Results.
# # #