|Login / Resources for Consumers / Create a FREE Online Account / Contact Us|
|Membership||Issues||Events||Professional Development||Who We Are||Contact|
Multichannel Medicine: Critiques and More at 2008 Annual Conference for Catalog & Multichannel Merchants (ACCM)
Conference & Exhibition Co-Produced by DMA and Multichannel Merchant
Takes Place May 19-22 in
New York, NY, May 6, 2008 — Everybody’s a critic. Direct marketers know this, because it’s all they hear if their catalogs, websites, email creative, or other multichannel efforts are found wanting. Usually, those critics don’t offer solutions. But a plethora of experts at the 25th Annual Conference for Catalog & Multichannel Merchants (ACCM) will have the answers.
Catalog, website, and email creative critiques and the “Ask the Doctor”
“Even direct marketing geniuses can use a little help now and then, and these one-on-one critiques, as well as the
As book sizes decrease, many more catalog aspects change, too. Creative, copywriting, and more have to adjust. Attendees who bring in catalogs can get tune ups in these areas and more, thanks to the 20 minute, one-on-one sessions for business-to-business and business-to-consumer catalogers. The critiques will be run by:
· Gene BeHage, President, Gene BeHage Consulting
· Rick Binger, President, Binger Catalog Marketing
· Lois Boyle-Brayfield, President and Chief Creative Officer, J. Schmid & Associates
· Chris Carrington, President, Catalogs by Lorel
· Sarah Fletcher, Creative Director, Catalog Design Studios
· John Galvin, Principal and Co-Founder, Integrate, Inc.
· Jean Giesmann, formerly of BlueSky Brands
· Paula J. Jeske, Vice President, New Business Development, Direct Marketing, Black Dot Group
· Susan McIntyre, President, MyIntyre Direct
· Brent Niemuth, Vice President, Creative, J. Schmid & Associates
· Jeff Ryan, Copy Director, Catalog Design Studios
· Kathleen Schultz, President, KMS Consulting
· Glenda Shasho Jones, President, Shasho Jones Direct
· Carol Worthington-Levy, Partner, Creative Services, LENSER
· Mike Wychocki, Executive Vice President, Partner, Haggin Marketing
· John Wynn, Vice President, Business Development, Haggin Marketing
The aim of these 20-minute consulting sessions is to help improve sales from attendees’ websites. Experts will guide attendees on improving the appearance, navigation, and thereby ROI of their Internet efforts.
· Dayna Bateman, Senior Strategic Analyst, Fry, Inc.
· John Deneen, President, SiteForm Inc.
· Bob Hale, Usability Specialist, Resource Interactive
· Jackie Methling, E-Commerce Sales Strategist, AmericanEagle.com
· Teresa Rauschendorfer, Art Director,
· Jennifer Wells, Senior Marketing Manager, DMinSite
Email Marketing Creative Critiques
What’s the difference between effective and ineffective email marketing? Easy. Response rates. Solving email creative problems to help boost response is the goal of these 20-minute, one-on-one critiques.
· Kim Ryan, Account Manager,
· Linda Crandall, Vice President, Marketing and Client Relations, Knowledge Marketing
‘Ask the Doctor’
Attendees who have a bad case of email, creative, or other blues will find solutions here. Experts from every conceivable specialty will be on hand to supply prescriptions for catalog and multichannel marketers’ woes. Physicians include:
· Dayna Batement, Senior Strategic Analyst, Fry, Inc., Web Design/Usability
· Larry Becker, Vice President, Website Effectiveness, The Rimm-Kaufman Group,
· Gene BeHage, President, Gene BeHage Consulting, Creative/Copy
· Rick Binger, Binger Catalog Marketing, Creative
· David Bivins, Fry, Inc., Web Design/Usability
· Lois Boyle-Brayfield, President and Chief Creative Officer, J. Schmid & Associates, Creative
· Connie Chappell, Ability Commerce-Direct Marketing Intelligence, Web Usability
· John Deneen, President, SiteForm Inc., Web Design
· Michelle Farabaugh, LENSER, Circulation
· Sarah Fletcher, Creative Director, Catalog Design Studios, Creative
· Dawn Flook, Director of Production, Catalogs by Lorel, Production
· John Galvin, Principal and Co-Founder, Integrate, Inc., Branding, Creative
· Ryan Gibson, The Rimm-Kaufman Group, Paid Search Marketing
· Michael Grant, Principal, Michael Grant Direct, Online/Offline Growth Strategies
· Rok Hrastnik, Studio Moderna, RSS/Email
· Glenda Shasho Jones, President, Shasho Jones Direct, Creative
· Fatemeh Khatibloo, Binger Catalog Marketing, Circulation
· Brent Niemuth, Vice President, Creative, J. Schmid & Associates, Creative
· George J. Mollo Jr., President, GJM Associates Inc. and DMA Catalog Council Operating Committee Chair, Merchandise Analysis/Inventory Management/Operations
· Jeff Ryan, Copy Director, Catalog Design Studios, Creative/Copy
· Andrea Syverson, President, IER Partners, Merchandising/Branding
· Jennifer Wells, Senior Marketing Manager, DMinSite, Web Design
· Roy Wollen, Database Insight, Inc., Database Strategies
· Carol Worthington-Levy, Partner, Creative Services, LENSER, Creative
· Mike Wychocki, Executive Vice President, Partner, Haggin Marketing, Creative
· John Wynn, Vice President, Business Development, Haggin Marketing, Creative
For additional information about ACCM 2008 or to register, please visit www.accmshow.com.
ACCM provides complimentary registrations for editorial staff of media outlets covering multichannel marketing. To request a press registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For information about the requirements for press credentials, visit www.accmshow.com. For additional information or queries, please contact email@example.com or 212.768.7277, ext. 1422.
About Direct Marketing Association (DMA)
The Direct Marketing Association (www.the-dma.org) is the leading global trade association of businesses and nonprofit organizations using and supporting multichannel direct marketing tools and techniques. DMA advocates standards for responsible marketing, promotes relevance as the key to reaching consumers with desirable offers, and provides cutting-edge research, education, and networking opportunities to improve results throughout the end-to-end direct marketing process. Founded in 1917, DMA today represents nearly 3,600 companies from dozens of vertical industries in the
In 2007, marketers — commercial and nonprofit — spent $173.2 billion on direct marketing in the
The Power of Direct: Relevance. Responsibility. Results.
About Multichannel Merchant
MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT helps executives manage all facets of their businesses by providing superior analysis of successful strategies across all areas of multichannel marketing — print, catalogs, e-commerce, merchandising, operations, retail, and more. It’s the one source that helps professionals capitalize on opportunities in their core businesses, and integrate strategies to maximize their successes in each channel. MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT’s franchise includes MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT magazine; the Annual Conference for Catalog & Multichannel Merchants (ACCM); MULTICHANNEL MERCHANT Weekly, List & Data Strategies, and Searchline e-newsletters; www.multichannelmerchant.com; the Annual Multichannel Merchant Awards; and much more.
# # #