DMA Board Elects Donn Rappaport 2008 Chairman of the Board; Five New Directors Elected
October 14, 2007 The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) Board of Directors today announced the election of new officers and Board members for 20072008. The terms of office for the new officers and Board members commenced at DMAs Annual Business Meeting, which was held today at The Ritz-Carlton Chicago.
2007 DMA Officers
American List Counsel, Inc. Chairman/Chief Executive Officer Donn Rappaport was elected DMA Chairman of the Board for 2008. Rappaport, who served as Board vice chairman in 2007, succeeds AKS Marketing & Media LLC Partner Markus Wilhelm, who will continue to serve on the Board.
In addition, DMA Board members elected the following officers:
· Vice Chairman Kelly B. Browning, Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer, American Institute for Cancer Research
· Treasurer David Williams, President & CEO, Merkle Inc.
· Secretary Eugene R. Raitt, Executive Vice President and Chief Direct Marketing Officer, AIG
Members of the DMA Board of Directors
Prior to the election of officers, five new members were elected to the Board at the DMA Annual Business Meeting. The new Board members are:
· Leslie Abi-Karam, Executive Vice President & President, Document Messaging Technologies, Pitney Bowes Inc.
· Bill Bass, President & CEO, Fair Indigo
· Steven A. Lightman, President & CEO, The Sharper Image
· Wes William Lucas, President & CEO, QuebecorWorld
· Mary L. Miller, Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, PetSmart
The incoming officers and five new DMA Board members join the following current Board members:
· Christine Aguilera, President, SkyMall, Inc.
· Ronald L. Bliwas, President/CEO, A. Eicoff & Company
· G. Steven Dapper, Chairman & Founder, hawkeye
· Allen W. Dyon, Chief Marketing Officer, DMRA, and Chairman, Direct Marketing Educational Foundation
· Andrew Goldberg, President/CEO, Publishers Clearing House
· Susan Goodman, Chairman & CEO, Goodman&Company
· John A. Greco, Jr., President & CEO, Direct Marketing Association
· John Healy, President & CEO, PRIMIS Marketing Group, Inc.
· Carla Hendra, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy North America
· George Ittner, President, The Territory Ahead
· Rebecca L. Jewett, Managing Partner, Windward Group
· Stephen M. Lacy, President and Chief Executive Officer, Meredith Corporation
· Yuchun Lee, Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, Unica Corporation
· Linda MacMaster, Senior Managing Director of Member Experience, AARP
· E. Donald McKenzie, President & CEO, Direct Group
· Daniel Morel, Chairman & CEO, Wunderman
· Kathleen Olvany-Riordan, Vice President, Global CRM, Kraft Foods
· Gerry Pike, Managing Director, DMSA, Inc.
· Wesley D. Protheroe, President & CEO, Gerber Life Insurance Company
· Joel Quadracci, President & CEO, Quad/Graphics, Inc.
· Robert A. Quigley, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Charter Communications
· David Shepard, President, David Shepard Associates, Inc.
· Arun Sinha, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Zurich Financial Services
· Robert Stagno, General Manager, Central Marketing Group, Microsoft Corporation
· Debra Taeschler, President & CEO, Grafica Group Inc.
· Markus Wilhelm, Partner, AKS Marketing & Media LLC
· Brian Wolfe, President, Time Consumer Marketing, Time Inc.
# # #
back to top