DMA Extends Deadline for 2007 Hall of Fame Nominations to April 2; Honors Presented at DMA07
March 22, 2007 — The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) today announced that it is extending the deadline for its 2007 Hall of Fame honors. The new deadline is Monday, April 2.
Established in 1978, DMA’s Hall of Fame honors those who have made outstanding contributions to the practice, growth, and stature of direct marketing. Since then, 91 direct marketing leaders and legends have been inducted into DMA’s Hall of Fame.
This year’s honorees will be inducted into the DMA Hall of Fame at an awards luncheon on Tuesday, October 16 during DMA07, DMA’s Annual Conference & Exhibition, which will be held Oct. 13-18 in Chicago.
DMA Hall of Fame Committee of Judges may choose a nominee at its discretion for accomplishments of significance, either past or present. The committee can award annually up to four awards in either of two categories: living or posthumous.
Selection of DMA Hall of Fame honorees is based on whether an individual:
· Has made a major contribution to the theory and/or practice of direct marketing;
· Contributed in a major way to the advancement of the field, and give back to the direct marketing community, including to the DMA.
For Additional Information
· To nominate someone or for additional information, visit www.dmahalloffame.org
· For a list of past DMA Hall of Fame honorees, visit http://www.the-dma.org/awards/hof/HOFPastInductees.pdf
· For additional information, contact Barbara Parker, DMA’s senior manager for industry awards, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.790.1450.
# # #
back to top