NCDM 2006 Conference and Exhibition Comes to Orlando, Dec. 11-13
September 26, 2006 — Co-sponsored by DIRECT magazine and the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), the National Center for Database Marketing (NCDM) Conference will be held this year from Monday, December 11 through Wednesday, December 13 at the Caribe Royal Resort in Orlando.
The conference is dedicated exclusively to the database marketing industry, and brings marketing and technology decision-makers together to find practical approaches to today’s direct marketing challenges using customer data and technology.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- Intensive Sessions, featuring in-depth information on Web analytics, analytical tools, business intelligence , marketing ROI, and the customer experience.
- More Than 70 conference sessions grouped into five new tracks including: Analytics & Marketing Measurements, Campaign Management Solutions, Data 360°, Marketing Management, and Tools & Technology.
- Four Keynotes by Industry Leaders, including Basel Ojai, VP strategic data solutions, Yahoo!; Nick Bespeaks, VP direct marketing, Yahoo!; Kent Oldham, associate director GBS consumer view solutions manager, Procter & Gamble; and Ryan Mathews, founder and CEO, Black Monk Consulting
- NCDM 2006 Database Excellence Awards Luncheon and Ceremony, honoring organizations that have demonstrated ingenuity and creativity in leveraging their marketing databases and achieving dramatic results. Last year’s winners included Affine Hospitality, AOL, Dell, Merle, and Abacus, among others. See who wins platinum, gold, and silver honors in 2006.
- The largest Exhibition dedicated to database Marketing, including more than 75 suppliers with technology solutions, products, and services to help marketers implement results-driven database marketing strategies. Products displayed will include: database building, marketing and management; CRM; campaign management, analytics and modeling; Web analytics, list enhancement, customer service, direct marketing, telemarketing, marketing research, and much more. This year for the first time, NCDM’s Exhibit hall will feature the Technology Jungle Tours and the Supplier Zone.
- New “Lay of the Land” Orientation for first-timers who want advice on how to make the most of their NCDM conference experience.
- The Certificate of Completion Program will offer IT and marketing professionals a Core or Advanced curriculum of NCDM sessions developed to fit their level of expertise and educational needs.
For more information and to register, please visit www.ncdmevents.com or call 800-927-5007 or 203-358-3751.
# # #
back to top