Benchmark Your Current Performance with DMA's Quarterly Business Review Survey
April 14, 2006 — The Direct Marketing Association’s Quarterly Business Review (QBR) invites you once again to help take the pulse of the direct marketing community by responding to our short, five-minute survey, this time for Quarter 1 of 2006.
Published four times a year, QBR has established itself as one of every direct marketer’s must-use benchmarks for such key metrics as revenue, profits, and a wide range of expenditure areas.
Respondents who complete the survey on or by Tuesday, April 25, 2006, and include a valid e-mail address will be sent a free copy of first-quarter QBR in May. All results will be kept confidential and used only in aggregate.
· If your company uses Direct Marketing, click here: http://www.the-dma.org/review/qbrmarketer_q1_2006.htm
· If your company is a DM Agency, click here: http://www.the-dma.org/review/qbragency_q1_2006.htm
· If your company is a supplier of DM services, click here: http://www.the-dma.org/review/qbrsupplier_1_2006.htm
DMA’s current and past QBR reports are available online. The studies break down revenue and other performance metrix for marketers, agencies, and suppliers as well as for the nonprofit, catalog, B-to-B, consumer product or services, and financial services segments.
The most recent report — that for the fourth quarter of 2005 — was posted in February.
· Members may access the report for free by clicking here: http://www.the-dma.org/cgi/wpviews?storyid=224
· Non-members must purchase the report at DMA’s online bookstore by clicking here: http://www.the-dma.org/bookstore/cgi/displaybook?product_id=009388
· To access an archive of pasts QBR reports, DMA members and non-members can click here: www.the-dma.org/qbr
For further information about DMA’s QBR surveys and resultant reports, contact Research Manager Anne Frankel, at 212.790.1494 or email@example.com.
# # #
back to top