Two New Directors Join DMA Board for 2008-2009
October 15, 2008 — The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) yesterday announced that two members will be joining the Board of Directors for 2008-2009 to fill two unexpired terms. They will be joining 15 newly elected members, one ex-officio member, as well as 22 other sitting Board members. They are: Kimberley Partoll, executive vice president, Paid Services & New Ventures, AOL, and Gian-Carlo Peressutti, senior vice president of public affairs, R.R. Donnelley.
2008-2009 DMA Officers
· Chairman ─ Kelly B. Browning, Research Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, American Institute for Cancer
· Vice Chairman — Eugene R. Raitt, Executive Vice President and Chief Direct Marketing Officer, AIG
· Treasurer — David Williams, President and Chief Executive Officer, Merkle Inc.
· Secretary — Christine Aguilera, President, SkyMall, Inc.
Members of the DMA Board of Directors 2008-2009
· Glenn S. Eisen, Executive Vice President, Direct Marketing, Guthy-Renker LLC
· Rick Erwin, President, Marketing Information Services, Experian
· Nancy Evensen, President and Chief Executive Officer, NetNowVideo, Inc.
· Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, OgilvyOne Worldwide
· Steve Fuller, Senior Vice President, Corporate Marketing, L.L. Bean Inc.
· Karen R. Haefling, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, KeyBank
· Reuben S. Hendell, Chief Executive Officer, MRM Worldwide
· Michael Iaccarino, President and Chief Executive Officer, Epsilon
· Gary S. Laben, Chief Executive Officer, KnowledgeBase Marketing Inc. (Chairman, DMEF)
· James Lyons, President, North America, Rapp
· Matt O’Grady, President, Nielsen Claritas
· Godfred P. Otuteye, President and Chief Executive Officer, Money Mailer LLC
· Kimberley Partoll, Executive Vice President, Paid Services & New Ventures, AOL
· Gian-Carlo Peressutti, Senior Vice President of Public Affairs, R.R. Donnelley
· Gary Skidmore, President, Corporate Officer, Harte-Hanks, Inc.
· Pat Snyder, Senior Vice President of Merchandising, Marketing, & Retail Operations, Cabela’s
· Arthur H. Wilson, National Adjutant/Chief Executive Officer, Disabled American Veterans
· Dawn Zier, President, Global Consumer Marketing, Reader’s Digest Association
· Leslie Abi-Karam, Executive Vice President & President, Mailing Solutions Management, Pitney Bowes
· Bill Bass, Chief Executive Officer, Fair Indigo
· Ronald L. Bliwas, President/Chief Executive Officer, A. Eicoff & Company
· G. Steven Dapper, Chairman/Founder, hawkeye
· Andrew Goldberg, President/Chief Executive Officer, Publishers Clearing House
· Susan D. Goodman, Chief Executive Officer, Goodman&Company
· John A. Greco, Jr., President & Chief Executive Officer, Direct Marketing Association, Inc.
· John V. Healy, Chief Executive Officer, Dydacomp Development Corporation
· George Ittner, President, The Territory Ahead
· Rebecca L. Jewett, Managing Partner, Windward Group
· Stephen M. Lacy, President and Chief Executive Officer, Meredith Corporation
· Yuchun Lee, Chief Executive Officer, Unica Corporation
· E. Donald McKenzie, President & Chief Executive Officer, Direct Group
· Mary L. Miller, Senior Vice President/Chief Marketing Officer, Petsmart
· Gerry Pike, Managing Director, DMSA, Inc.
· Wesley D. Protheroe, President & Chief Executive Officer, Gerber Life Insurance Company
· Joel Quadracci, President & Chief Executive Officer, Quad/Graphics, Inc.
· Robert A. Quigley, Marketing Strategy Executive, Charter Communications
· Donn Rappaport, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, American List Counsel, Inc.
· Arun Sinha, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, Zurich Financial Services
· Markus Wilhelm, Partner, AKS Marketing and Media LLC
· Brian Wolfe, Senior Vice President, Consumer Marketing, Time Inc.
# # #
back to top