DMA Nonprofit Federation Public Service Award
The DMA Nonprofit Federation Public Service Award is given in recognition of outstanding public service to the nonprofit community by an individual.
The selection criteria for the DMA Nonprofit Federation Public Service Award shall include the following:
- Must be an individual who serves full-time or part-time with a legislative, regulatory, charity watchdog, or standards setting body, which is involved in postal, regulatory, legislative and/or accountability issues affecting nonprofit organizations
- Must have made an exceptional, lasting and positive contribution to a nonprofit organization, or to the nonprofit sector. These contributions shall include but not be limited to:
- Helping educate citizens about the importance of nonprofit work and the need to assist the nonprofit community through volunteerism, advocacy and/or financial support.
- Helping to ease financial or administrative barriers for a nonprofit organization and/or the nonprofit community
- Helping to champion a cause for a nonprofit organization and/or the nonprofit community
- Helping to promote the highest levels of excellence in the work that is performed in the nonprofit community
- Helping to promote the highest levels of integrity in the nonprofit community
- Helping to promote innovation and efficiency in the nonprofit community
The recipient must be present to accept the award.
For more information, please contact the DMA Nonprofit Federation at 202.861.2427.
back to top